i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

 

Baby, I used to had all my efforts in love.
I knew it all now, right from the start I'd buck up on everything.
with you, I thought I'd the whole world & all.
But time told me in was wrong, without you my life still goes on.
when you told me you don't wanna message, I let you be.
Instead, I'll message you whenever I'm free.
I'll tell you what am I doing, where am I, at least you would know.
But yet, you refused to reply. You're not the one to be blamed,
I was just dissapointment. As I told you, you can choose not to reply,
& I really waited. You didn't reply, how much longer can it takes.
Your name was onced craved deeply in my heart,
although we aren't anything couples. I love you do, but not now.
I won't simply waste my time on someone that doesn't cherish my love.
It's really not worth it, as that's what I always told my sisters. (:
Thanks & really thanks, in the end I've realised my mistakes.
& For that love, I'm really that happy.
Finished it all,
it's just over.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]