i'll be here for you always

Monday, February 11, 2008

 

Back from school alr! :P That's so much things happening today,
Thanks to that fucking bitch okey, Tsktsk! =/
Oleyyyy, I miss my shiyu sister many many! Spent money on foods today,
Wasted one day's pockey money alr. Lol, I'm a money face.
Just now went & called yenny for my 2$. Just for 2$, I wanna get back.
Perhaps, you doesn't knows the good point of 2$. It's impt to me ok, (:
Today have no homeworkd, YAY! But gonna do revisions, I want tution soon.
There's so much maths questions I wanna asked, I haven't served detention.
LOLOL! =/ Double man! Sucks, suddenly don't feel like putting foundation anymore.
It really seems to hurt the face, ahhhh. Lack of oxygen, I wanna go shopping!
Don't wanna slack anymore, there's so much things I've longed for.
& so much things I wanna buy, I miss my jiaxin darling!
She's not forgotten, wahah. Gotta message her later, due to miss her too much!
:DDDDD Loves of loves & takecare dudes!
_____________________________________________
YOU OPENED IT..NOW YOU HAVE TO DO IT OR YOU'LL NEVERBE WITHTHE PERSON YOU LOVE.. AND BE HONEST. .DON'T CHICKEN OUT. . . .
1) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirty?
I'm Single, I don't wanna be taken.
2) Are you happy with that?
Yes, I'm single is more carefree.
3) Would you still kiss your ex?
Yes, if he needs me so.
4 ) Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Yup, It's a really sadding matter.
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is okay?
Yes, doubt so.
7 ) Have you ever talked about marriage with another person?
Lol yeah, but it seems bull-shittings.
8) Do you want children?
Maybe?Perhaps?
9 ) How Many?
Eh, around 1 or 2? That's enough alr,
10 ) Would you consider abortion?
If only the father don't wanna take up the responsibility.
11) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Nope, cas I don't want them to be heartbroken, LOL!.
12) Do you want someone you can't have?
Yes, I need you right now.
13 ) Have you fallen in love?
Yup,
14) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Never, ever.
15) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
Yes, doubt so?
16. ) Is it a good day today?
Actually was fine, despite I'm down.
17) Have you ever broken a heart before?
Don't know?
18 ) Does your ex still have feelings for you?
Nope, don't think so.
19) Do you still have feelings for them?
Some, It's like but not love. LOLOL! :P
20)You wish to have a bf/gf for n0w?
Lol, currently no ideas for that.
21)what now you wish for?
Sleep sleep sleep, was so tired nowadays.
22)if you have bf/gf n0w...do youreally love them?
Sad that I'm single now, (:
(don't you find that number 6 was vanished? I don't know why either,LOL.)
ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND REPOST AS: relationship quiz

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]