i'll be here for you always

Friday, February 22, 2008

 
Beautiful Friday
School ends at 1145 today, (: was so excited alright.
Everyone screamed & was eager to head home, heat of the hot sun burning like a fire.
Cheerful me, went home & rest. Together with cleo,ning & nat.
3 of them came up my house & watch VCD, It's really enjoying.
It'd been so long since we're all so close to each other. Lol, watching horror movies.
All of us was like screaming all along, except for ning. LOLOL! Brave girl man.
Cleo mother seems to be in love with my bubu, Lol. they both kept playing, hahah.
So cute, ' I WANT A DOG NOW ! ' . That phrase, hahah. Roar, chat chat.
Around 3plus shiyu came my house downstairs & waited for me. Headed lot1 after that,
ning & nat was @ my house still, with my younger sister. Lol, I went to shop baby's things.
hahah, was so cute. Everything, & there's a small little T-shirt. Awww, sweetie!
After that went library & read, borrowed 4books. Hahah, 3 dog's book & 1 storybook.
Roar, I'm too bored @ home. I'll hardly be onlined alright, I'm missing everyone now.
I miss my dog, my kuku birdy & my honey. I miss this 3guys most, ):
Yay, watching movie with Mom,Dad & Sis tmr night. Hahah, I don't like watching movie.
-.-, don't know why. Maybe too cold, don't feel secure. HAHAH! Weirdo eh.
Seriously, I don't know what to blog about. Lol, it just .. just nothing.
BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]