i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

 
Fall from you
happy valentines day to all! :D
Okey, I'm blogging now. & I don't intend to spent valentines day.
Due to no valentine, HAHAH! Actually wanted to go bugis with sister today.
): Sadly, I can't go out. Aww, Fuck man. Sorry sister okey! ):
And I'm going school tmr, Lol. I cannot pangseh my celia sister! :P
Alright, wearing that kuku t-shirt to school tmr. was so big!
' L ' , Lol. Actually I took S , it's alr fit me. Somemore so big, I went to change.
L L L ! Sial lah, was much more bigger. My t-shirt was like the picture above,
that big! Nevermind, It's free. Hahahah, dad fetch me to school today.
Ahhh, ytd didn't slept well but I did take a nap. So not so tired today. =/
Dad was sleeping with me last night, godddd. I heard dinosaur's voice! >,<
Fuck loud, I woke up at 3.37am. I still rmb, I look into my phone.
I almost got ready for school, I thought is was 6plus & Mom didn't called me.
Keep kicking Dad for the whole night, crazy me. I really don't wanna sleep with him.
Cas of his snoring! Tsktsk, lastly I've quit sticks. I hope so I can tahan.
Thanks for my girls for the sweet little valentines day gift today, (:
Sherry,Priscillia & Venessa. Really a big thanks, & I'm touched.
Gave them my warmest hug just now, it seems a long time since I've hugged them!
I REALLY MISS THEM ALOT ALOT! :D Muackmuack, (:
Tmr I'm going winnie mommy's house & have my drink! :P
I hope I'm not the first to drunk, *blush*. Roar, don't know what wine to buy.
ROAR, red wine? Martell? XO? LOL! Hope not too ex, I'm gonna be broke!
&&& I wanna have a new phone! a flip phone, as I'm getting tired of my current phone alr.
=/, Dad have come home now. Just went out & said ' Pappy ', if not blahblahblah.
He'll say I didn't called him or what, Zzzz. The curry smell in my house was, 'awful'! ):
I hate curries, Suck Fuck Tuck ! Not gonna eat the curry later! :DD
Faster tmr faster tmr faster tmr! :P
That silly smile

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]