i'll be here for you always

Thursday, February 7, 2008

 























HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! :D
Wow, it's new year alr. But seems no new year feeling, Lol.
okey, photos were taken today. (: Went grandmother's house first,
& went both my great grandmother's house after that.
Okey, (: So bored, gambled today. Playing poker cards,
' 21 dian ' , Aww. I've lost some money, ): but nevermind. I get back my 12$.
ROAR, so unlucky can. I kept eating nowadays, growing fatter alr.
Oh damn, can't even control my diet. tsktsk, today had fun with baby justin.
Hahahah, he was so damn cute alright. Tmr vincent coming my house, haah.
Cool, LOL! long time didn't see him alr, Roar. Just now ahyong called me,
It was pretty sweet of him. BUT, he asked me to go down yishun.
Fuck crazy, hahah. (: I really enjoy my day today with my young aunts.
They're so friendly, we kept chatting & snapped some photos with their cam.
Hahah, I'll post those photos soon once I'd got it. Hehe, I'm gonna be rich.
With those red packets of mine, yupyup. I wanna have a camera soon! )':
Mom refused to buy for me, Dad is even impossible. No choice, have to save money.
LOLOL, independent me okey. I wanna had my sticks! ): Oh my, so hard to survive.
Hope tmr my cousin has it, Roar. If not I'm gonna die man, TSK.
I hope time flies slowly, I don't wanna go school so sooon. I'm stressed, really.
So fuck stress, seriously I wanna grow tall. I don't wanna be insulted alright,
Zzzz, I know I'm short & little. A guy says I'm a little girl, cas I'm short.
Wtf, Lol. It's becas my parents are short alright, tall big fuck uh? -.-"
Really lunatic alright, my legs are filled with blisters. For that fuck heels I wore.
>< , Idiotic man. Wore a red red dress, looks like the bloody red ghost.
I ought to wear white today, but mommy says that it looks cheap.
As in the white dress's qualities, LOLOL. It's new what, what for care so much.
Lame man, I wanna have a long long post today. (: Zzzz,
I miss my honey alot alot lei, he didn't message me. Sighs,
guess we're drifting farer & farer each day. Nevermind, I thought for a long time.
I aren't in love with you, LOL. It's a different feeling, I love nobody now.
Congrats me! But I need all my girlfs around me, that's of cas! :D
Rah, I wanted to go my friend's house tmr & bai nian. But Dad, ):
don't wanna let me go, he said that cousins are coming up tmr. Zzzz, &
asked me to stay at home. Alright, less 1 red packet to take alr. ):
I'm really gonna sleep soon, my eyes are so tired today. woke up early,
left house around 9plus man! woke up around 7plus, Dad says it's lucky or what.
Gross, really wasted my energy. & I took such long time prepared, Lol.
& guess what, today ahboi messaged me ah. LOL! Shocked man, he was at jurong.
But after awhile I didn't replied his message, I was so lazyyyyyyyyyy.
& went lying on the bed, wahaahah. I'm longing for more clothes alright,
I'd ordered a white skinny, actually gonna take tmr. But, changed to monday.
I'm really lazy to collect my skinny, hahahah. My baby bubu finally eats!
:DDDDDDDDD, I'm so worried ytd. He was sicked & don't wanna eat.
No matter how much, how hard I'd forced him to eat. HE JUST REFUSED!
Andddddd, one last words.
Happy new year, wish everyone every year got fish! :D
& Please do enjoy your new year(s), as it's once per year.
Do cherished okey, lots love & goodnights sweeties. (:



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]