i'll be here for you always

Friday, February 8, 2008

 
hello, I'm here to blog. (:
didn't went out today, cousins were coming my house.
Around 11plus, vincent & all came my house.
Hahah, at first was a little shy. It'd been a long time,
since I've saw all my cuzzies. =/ Okey, had great fun.
Weeweeets, played & all till 8pm. they all left my house,
Hehe, Dad's going play mahjong later. :D
& Come home tmr morning, wahahah. I can go out tmr,
:D Sweeeeeeeets, I wanna go slack with sister.
Oh, I'm really glad that my darling had my name in her blog.
[: , Thanks jiaxin darling! Although you put cbkia.
=/ ahaah, Okey. I love you alot alot too!
HUANG JIAXIN, kuku kia! :D Tsktsk, muack!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]