i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

 
Innocence
Let a million tears drip through your heart, like a water fall.
Ytd went winnie mother's house & accompany her chat. (:
Alright, I'm going school next monday. Kinda suspension I guess, -.-
Suck, forever it. I'm totally so unlucky, hahah. Just finished a drama,
' million dollar baby '. Aww, that baby was so fair and cute. HAHAHA! :D
Nice one lei, xoxo. So bored so bored, I can't really go out. ROAR.
I wanna change blogsongs alr, hahah. nothing to blog, Takecare & loves.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]