i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

 
Isn't this pomeranian adorable? :D
Didn't went school today, was too tired.
I'm taking mc at night later, damn teacher. She says she needs MC, -.-
If not considered as truancy. Oh, fuck her man! ):
& Another bad thing, my phone has broke down. FUCK! =(
don't contact me through phone please, as it's anonnouced as ' inactive SIM '.
I don't know what happen, but hopefully my Mom would help me later on.
Tsktsk, And I found that louis koo was so handsome. LOLOL! :P
He was so tanned, baby faced somemore. Hahaha, watched some of his movies.
Pretty nice lei, (: Although he keep on speaking guan dong which I don't understand.
Luckily there was something called ' subtitles ', hahah. If not I'll be dead,
I don't know how to read chinese word somemore, failure! =/ Roar,
I'm so boreddddddddd, and clap clap hands. I've quitted my sticks, hehe.
:P , but left one more. Don't know whether to throw or finish. ):
Hard to decide man, hahah. It's really waste of money, I wanna save money for clothes.
Tmr is valentines day alr, but sadly I've no valentines. Where should I go?
Perhaps I'll call my girls out & have a drink, Yay! =/ Cas there's no school on friday.
Days & days passed so quickly, radical exciting. I'm wishing for my 16's birthday! :D
How I wish I'm 16 now, Grrrr. Sad sad, I miss all my bugis sister so so much!
Oh, for that edison chen. Gosh, can't really see that he's that pervertic man.
He looks that innocent & cute, to me looks quite alike to louis koo. LOLOL! =x
But edison is much more whiter, hahah. White man are like sissys' .
God god! :P Meanwhile, tanned mans are like more macho. Wahahah, (:
And those pictures that edison chen took was like so, Awesome?
Pretty cool, and that fucking twins. So slut man, fake tears.(angry,angry)
>,< , I'm sleeping soon alr, now's only 3.33pm! :D Night, babieeeeeees!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]