i'll be here for you always

Monday, February 4, 2008

 
It'd been a long time since I've blogged, well.
There's nothing much to say, (: Ahahah.
Okey, I'm really looking forward to new year! :D Just afew days counted.
Weeeeeeeeets, hehe. Today went school, luckily mrs tan wasn't around.
if not have to chase after my letter, LOL! Handed up my health booklet today. :P
Was afraid if I'd forgot to bring, =x Luckily I wasn't that shorten memory-ed.
Ahaah! Alright, today went lot1 & headed home. ROAR, didn't went bugis with baoberh.
But yenny followed her, GOD. -.- Ahahah, I'm broke. Awaiting for new year!
Tsktsk, I might be crazy. Mom didn't pay my phone bill for me, ):
So I can't have out going calls! )': saddened alright, ROAR. Forget itttttt.
Meanwhile I wanna pray hard that I can go up to poly! Wow, I really appreciate.
Those who were poly students, all had to wear home clothes & all.
It's really damn noble alright. A student's obligation was to study! Roarrrrrr,
I don't wanna be like the past, indiscriminately. So childish of me alright,
Caning & beating are obsolete, it won't helps at all. Ahaha,
Luckily my parents didn't cane me now. =x The weather now is ...
radical cold man! )': , I'm gonna bring jacket tmr to school alr.
Windows are all rife of water vapours! :P Hehe, blog tmr okey.
Takecare & lots love!

This is a Valentine's truth survey.
1.Do you like anyone? Lol, yeah. HONEY! =/
2. Are you flirty: Lol, maybe?
3. Are you a player? What player?
4. Would you get back together with anyof your ex's? Nope, I don't love them anymore.
5. Have you ever kissed anyone on yourtop friends? Lol, yes.
6. Do you want a valentine? Nope, I don't need.
7. Have you slept over at the opposite sex's house? Lol, yeah.
8. Do you prefer group dates or single ones? Single ones, LOL!
9. Would you kiss light or makeout sessions? Anything.
10.Do you like cuddling up whilewatching a movie? No, It seems so irritating.
11. Any plans for valentines day? With my girlfs.
12. What's the best valentines day present for a girl? Bonquet of roses, Lol.
13. For a guy? Lol, wallet? LOL!
14. Are you single or taken? Single! :D

Remember, if you dont post this you'llhave very very bad luck on Valentine's day repost this as "VALENTINE'S SURVEY"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]