i'll be here for you always

Saturday, February 16, 2008

 














Okey, ytd ought to go jurong point & that. End up going lot1 ONLY, -.-
When I was at lot1, baoberh called me & asked where am I.
She said she was @ lam soon, asked if I wanna go.
Alright, after that yumiko,winnie & Me when to find them. ROAR!
Hahah, I was like crazy. Go block wear till like, *@!%#&^%#^!$
Aww, nevermind. was really bored, when winnie house & drank.
Lol, martell mixer. tsktsk, Played pokercards. LOLOL! Lose one drink one glass.
:PP Everyone's face was as red as the monkey's butt! Xoxo, tired tired.
Kinda fun, Shouting here & there. Hahhaha, after that I went home.
Took bus, saw xinyu baby when I was @ the bus stop. She asked why if my face is so red.
LOL! *blush*, hahah. @ night went geylang to eat with Dad & Mom only, hehe.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]