i'll be here for you always

Monday, February 18, 2008

 
Present from heaven.
was very tired today, as Dad brought me to school in the morning.
-.-, homework was passed up on time. Phews, what a relief.
Okey, Mrs tan announced for attire today. & said that my fringe was long,
I gave her a pulled face. Whattttttt, my fringe alr very short short.
But luckily she asked me to sit down, I cutted my fringe ytd cas it was long.
& still, was it so long? Fine then, SUCKS. Shiyu sister was suspended from school.
3days not seeing her, not kinda used to it. Fine fine, recently watching a drama.
(my girl), korean drama. Quite nice, & my blogsong was taken from it.
Hahahah, I guess my phone bill is gonna burst soon alr. Tsktsk,
kept using & all. I wanna buy a machine for temporarily curl, hehe.
Don't know how much it caused, I'm sick of reborned hair. But I don't like those curl hair.
So It's better to make it temporarily. (: Blahblah, now I'm chatting with my caine bro!
Hehe, seriously I enjoy chatting with him alot alright. That's so much things to chat. (:
Thanks brother, for being there when I need you. & I promise I would be there too.
:DDD, I'm going to do some revesions for my work later. I wanna change my bag, Aww.
Goodbye, babies! :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]