i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

 
That Day
Jon & Me went school tgt. As usual, (: wasn't late today. Tsktsk,
finally finish watching my (romantic princess) movie. LOL! -.-
But, it seems like no ending part. Zzz, hahah. My attire was caught by Ms Pek.
Crazyyyyyyy, have to report everyday again. Oh my! ): Finally get rid, & now ..
=.=lll , everything seems like falling on me. Served my detention today(phews).
Thanks to cleo mother, for accompanying me while she've no detention. =/
Sorry to make you trouble & many things happen. I really appreciate your accompany.
:D , I really don't wanna late again. Due to my jon brother's stomachache every morning.
Lol, if not I'll always be punctual for school, HAHAH! [: weekends is coming, happy!
I really thanks mommy for buying me that hair thing. But, it cost 69.90$.
& I promised mommy to return her money, but she didn't ask from me.
Mommy said she's gonna buy a new phone for me, hehe! & said I'm gonna have a new line.
Somemore, she say ' she very teng me . ' Lol, okey okey. (: Yawns, tired!
Detention is really bored olright, & Fuck. I brought all my books home! -.-
Cabbed home during peak hour, 7.55$ !! Damn damn, so unlucky.
But at least I guai alright, I wanna eat KFC now. Hahah, kinda itchy mouth.
I really hate juliana from my class, really really. I don't know why, :P


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]