i'll be here for you always

Saturday, February 23, 2008

 
Today is sunday, tmr's school day. ): Roar, ytd was fun. LOLOL!
Out with parents to west mall ytd, watched ' ah long ' @ the movie theatre.
Hahah, was so funny. @#%&@&*#$@*&#^$! =/ By the time finish the movie,
was around 9plus. Went rounding @ Mandai, the crocodile place. Lol, but didn't saw any.
Zzzz, Dad was so funny. Kept throwing rocks in the water, later the crocodile climb up.
Hahahah, Sister was afraid like a mouse! -.-'', Actually winnie mother wanna come up my house.
But the time I reached home was very late & I'm tired, so later she's coming. LOL!
Yawn, was so bored today. There's nothing I could do, to kill boredom. ):
Roar, I don't wanna go slack too. Cas I've quitted smoking, hahah. (:
Nothing to blog, takecare! Loves..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]