i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

 
Trap locked.
All I have to do was to sit & stay calm, everything was going smoothly I said.
Alright, days after days. (:
My spine hurts alot today, no reasons. The moment I step into the class,
the moment I sat on the chair, my spine was hurting me like hell.
It bothers alot of me, I can't concentrate on my studies well.
): Was really saddening, Nevermind. Skipped history lesson today, oh dear.
=/ Hopefully no more of skipping lessons alr, I don't even have the books yet.
Lol, not coming school on the friday. Due to that piggyback thing, sucks!
Crazyness lei, LOL! Same and suitable partner, where to find.
CHEY, I'm not feeling well nowadays. ): I don't wanna go schoooooooool.
As, I'm really too tired. Sighsighs.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]