i'll be here for you always

Thursday, March 20, 2008

 
emo

Alright, went school today. Yup, didn't went assemble due to raining.
Hahaha, was kinda happy today. Finally, god bless me. Gosh, I scored 85 for maths.
Really, I'm already very sastified. I hope to maintain this score, (dreaming).
I think I'm not be able to do it, Tsktsk. It's really hard for me alright.
Ok, after school went to lam soon & went home. Roar, hahaha.
School without baoberh seems so lonely and kinda not used to it, really.
But nevermind, as long as she's still happy & healthy. I'm glad already, haha.
Oh yah, I ' love ' my anisiaaaaaaa sister alot lei! Lol, love her till can jump off.
Haha, don't worry shiyu sister. I love you more ok! =/, hahaha. My dearest,
thanks for accompanying me finish my hairdo for more than one hour. Haha,
Muack! :D I'm happy alright, hehe. [: Next time, I'll wait for you already.
Xoxo, I wanna go shopping tomorrow with mommy. ): I wanna buy shorts!
Oh mannnnnnn, I wanna go out! I've loads of homeworks left un done.
Gonna complete it tomorrow also, well. I'll be meeting sister on saturday,
without knowing where to chill. Haha, can someone give me ideaaaaaaas? :P
Pretty please, haha. I'm kinda sleepy now, it's already 12.16am.
Alright, My dearest jiaxin uhhhhhhhh. Been to your blog, seems that you're sad.
Please please, do cheer up alright. I know you love him alot alot, concern about yourself too!
Muchloves, <3s.>

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]