i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 
Awww, bored bored! @&%#!^@!%#, wanna die off already.
Zzzz, alright. Thanks to dear, for helping me solve my maths questions ytd.
hahaha, That's alot of help already. & Seriously, I appreciated it. :D !
Loveyou, and for jiaxin darling. You've been sick uh, must takecare alright!
Drink plenty of water, rest more and I wish you recover soon! <3s, hehe.
No schools = Boredom, I rather be in school than at home rot. Hahaha, [:
& Peoples, goodluck/all the best to our case alright. Roar, be happy!
I hope it will be fine, case close soon. Going back school tmr, last day & hooray!
Xoxo, I miss my friends in school. Although it's only one day, hahaha.
But, I really miss them cracking jokes, stuffs & all. You know, :)
Celia celia, here I come! Hahaha, gonna disturb you tmr already! =/
Farewell.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]