i'll be here for you always

Thursday, March 6, 2008

 
emo
Baby, tell me how much you meant to me. you wouldn't know how much I missed you.
I didn't message you daily, yet my heart told me you're the one I missed.
you told me how am I gonna prove, my mind turn black. I really don't know.
I really missed those times with you & brightened up my smiles. (:
Honey, 사랑해요. The silly voice you made & make me laugh like mad.
:D boy, sometimes I really wander how are you doing. Fine? Maybe.
Alright, I want nothing but you. (:


blogging starts
안녕하십니까.
Hahah, yup. Finally go school today, (: day was longgggggg. ):
Ytd couldn't sleep, Zzzz. Keep tossing around in my bed, till 12.48am.
Lol, first time siol. Alright, next friday gonna play tennis with nat,cleo&ning.
Gees, first attempt lei. hahah, gonna get my tennis racket maybe this sunday.
:D Dad dad, I want a nice one! :D hahah, if not Mom's gonna call me ball idiot.
She say I don't know how to play any ball, yet my sister is a volleyball player.
Oh gosh, how much it hurts my heart alright. Not I don't know how to play, is I never play.
Hahah, (: Alright. Tomorrow going down bugis already, with baoberh & sister.
Shopping shopping, baoberh putting new shading tmr. weetweeeeeets, pretty man!
안녕히 가세요.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]