i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

 
Dearest, Jiaxin Darling.
I love you, alot & alot ok! [:
hahaha, :D I'm your daily viewer of your blog alright.
Don't say I not good, I got write your name at my past post! awww.
Where got don't have, please stay cheer up as EVERRRRRRRRRR!
Still the same, naughty and playful. Ask you go school, always neverrrrrrr.
Change already loh, ahahah. =/, Goodluck in your studies ok! :D
Study hard and takecare! :D, love you the most!

_________________________

Alright, tmr school is ending at 5pm. Oh myyyyyyyyyy, ):
my dearest sister not going to school, left me alone going homeeee.
Shag shag, but still I'm going. My indices test! Finally coming so sooooooon.
YAY-ness, I've got back my test paper. I scored 17/20. [:, heh.
Really happy, I hope tmr's test I could do better. Thus, I got study one.
=/, I'm reading my revision later on. Again, I really wanna get good grades ok.
oh ya, don't know what's going on in youtube. It gets so lag, whenever I goes in.
Nevermind, haha. gonna bathe soon already! :D Tsktsk.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]