i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

 
Didn't went school today, muahahah! :D was together with sister. (:
Lol, we both was thinking ' morning die die also don't wake up. '
In the end met up with sister, ahahah. Around 10plus, sis waited for me at my void deck.
There we go! :P, chill awhile. Sis headed to poly clinic, tsktsk. ):
Meeting her later too, Mom called me just now & asked me not to go out. Lol.
my grandmother was just fucking nagging @ me, what never go school still go out play.
Please loh, only awhile only. Also not going out for the whole day, -.-
Damn, alright. Accompanying winnie mother down bugis after school on friday. (:
She wanna buy dress & sunglasses, for me I'll just buy sunglasses(save money).
LOL, recently broke till cannot broke also. HAHA, bored bored bored.
Watching korea drama again, everytime watching same country's show. Buey sian ah me.
:F, feefeeheehee! Stomachache stomachache. Luckily didn't went school today,
school ends at 5pm today. SO LATE SO LATE! ): March holidays in coming, I'm happy.
Gonna celebrate, xoxo. Ktv! :D Sister's night, hehe. Night night nighttttttt-s.
.
.
Bye-bye.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]