i'll be here for you always

Saturday, March 29, 2008

 
Finally got my link(s) and my tagboard for all, waited since 123456789 years!
Hahaha, ok. Just now dear came over my place, well. -.-, it was bored at first.
Soon, I started topics and all. Haha, in the end came laughing like mad/hells. :)
Thanks to me right? =/, nothing much lah actually, just studied for maths.
& Mom came back home, and talked with dear for a little while.
Still tell dear that my maths is damn weak, always fail all those stuffs.
God, I was damn embarrased can. -.-, LOL! My faceeeee. ):
Yup. LOL, just now went lot1 with mom at around 8plus.
I couldn't be trapped at home for the whole day, I will really ki siao. hahaha.
:/, like like what sister says. Lol, nevermind. I brought some nail polish(kill time).
Applied for mommy too, haha. was too boring, nothing I could do to kill time.
Yawn, luckily I've cancelled my tution tmr. :) another day to sleep, sweeets.
I ate alot today lohhhhhhh. Lol, dear saw it. Hahaha, kept eating & eating. :P
Just don't know why, I was damnnn hungry. Like starving for 2-3 days.
Xoxo, I'll have more sports, sports and more sports! :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]