i'll be here for you always

Sunday, March 2, 2008

 

A good piece of news, I'm attending school tomorrow! :D YAY.
Finally get to see all my sweeties in school, xoxo. (: but don't know what will happen.
Pray hard for tomorrow, I'm gonna catch up with my studies already.
Didn't attended school from last tuesday till now, had a holiday though.
March holidays in coming up soon, hehe. Meeting my jiaxin darling out to study! :F
Cool man, I would wish to see her as soon as possible. I miss her to the core! =/
& I hope she is too. (: xoxo, roar. Kinda bored, just now watched a korean drama again.
(virgin snow), so sweet can! :D Lol, kept watching & watching. Rather than going out.
I'm getting fatter now, if I didn't attend school. It'll be worst still, -.- TSK! [:
Now I'm entertaining a nosey guy, I don't know who he is. He kept asking me question.
So fucking irritating alright, I just kept closing the conversation. hahah, so bad of me! :P
My bomb bill is gonna burst soon already man, sucks! ): Money all over the place.
I wanna get my eyebrow trimmed, with winnie. Alright, & xiaohei brother. LOLOL!
Is so eager to claim his 21$ from me, for that silly angkong he've put. Crazy, -.-"
all so clever already loh, money all come find me. Excuse me, I aren't rich lei.
Money all spend over the place, I'm broke already. No school, no money. UNDERSTAND?!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]