i'll be here for you always

Sunday, March 23, 2008

 
Hehe, my dearest baby prince ok. Can't you see he's growing cuter each day.
LOL, I really think so. :) Tomorrow's school again, time flies very fast ok.
I wanna play sports soon already, haha. I'm really short, even is so tall.
Oh yah, she's a volley ball player. Often jumps, haha. She's gonna be the same height as me.
): I'm really sad ok, I don't give a damn. I'm gonna start to play tennis & basketball soon.
Anyone, please? gonna shout for help already. & My baby bubu, you're sleeping now!
I'm blogging good stuff about you, and and. you're sleeping, how cannnnnnnnnn?!
you're bullying me ok. Forget it, no more snacks for you tomorrow! :)
Luckily I've finished my homework(phews), if not I'm gonna be real worried.
[:, maths is getting real hard already. Oh, really a big thanks to deaaaar.
For teaching me maths, haha. & he's coming over to my place & tutor meeeee.
Real sweet of him, to fly over from hougang to my place. Real far, :/
You're gonna be my studymate and sportmate already! hahaha, accompanying me.
Roar, My english and chinese is my weakest subject now. English! How cannnnn.
You used to be my average subject, ): & now. God, please help me in my exam next term.
I'm really studying and putting my efforts down already, hope you can see. =/
Dad & Mom, haha. Thanks for encouraging me for the results I've get for maths, hehe.
I guess I've more confident to achieve better grades next time? awww.
Alright alright, relax. I don't wanna think too much already. :)
Xoxo. Peoples, please do not contact me by my phone too often. As my phone bill bursted,
if there's any important thing. don't worry, I'll reply. :) Pray hard that my bill decrease.
I'm not going shopping so often already, haha. Really glad that I've finally save money.
Eating biscuits & breads with classmates, It's a very effective way to save money.
.
Stars upon the sky, I hope you heard what I've wished for.
Happy moments, you saw it.
A piece of greenland, a million clouds waving upstairs.
Further distance I heard my name, rolling across the river.
In the end, regret is all in my mind. Held your hands, never let go.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]