i'll be here for you always

Friday, March 28, 2008

 
Just now went jogging with ning sister, god. My muscle aches made me stamina drop.
down to the shore, was sitting at the park. -.-, waiting for ning to run one round.
hahaha, after that went up to her house to rest awhile. Talk & chat, then it rained.
Damnit, rained heavily. hahaha, went home around 5plus. Ning send me to bus stop, :)
Thanks, I know it's cold. =/ drink more water alright, as you're still recovering from illness.
Hahaha, alright. Didn't went to play tennis today, shit it. -.-, assss. Dad's having dinner.
God god god, why can't I? Having study lesson with dear tomorrow, hehe. :D
Don't be late ok, Lol. Gonna buy some pens from the popular, before bringing dear.
Wow, cooool lei. Hope my muscle aches recover soon, it's really painful!
Sucker ass, Seriously I don't like wearing specs at home ok. -.-, so looseeeeee.
in future I'm going to laser my eyes already, :) hahahah. $.$, alright.
I've just packed my drawers nicely. haha, took around 1hour for me to finish it. :D
But, I could gurantee within afew days. It'll be messy as ever, Lol. That's my house, =x
Hehe, gonna wash my face & get into bed soon already. Wahaha, dreamland!
I'm recently quite fed-up, don't know why. Like being irritated, sigh.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]