i'll be here for you always

Monday, March 24, 2008

 
My hair is getting curver and curver each day already. ):
don't know what's happening to my rebonding, forget it.
aww, having indices test on wednesday. I've started studying now, :)
gonna have more revision after blogging, haha. Everyday go straight home, =/
rest at home, sleep & study. Wow, it's pretty cool. Isn't it? HAHAHA! :D
Every thursday is remedial week, My schedule is really packed already.
Xoxo, dad's gonna come home and play mahjong later. So, I couldn't get to use comp.
As he's taking up the room, -.- Zzzz. Alright alright, recently nothing happen.
Today saw someone sickening in school, god. Finally medical leave come back already.
Lol, was so disgusted. -.-, oh myyyyyy. & my girls, I guess everyone thinks so?
Hehe, more tution pleaseeeeee. :) I wanna understand my studies well, weets.
Sweeeeeeet one, xoxo! :D Time flies so fast so fast, so eager & excitement over meee.
:), stop blogging here. Studying & revision comes firsttttttt! [:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]