i'll be here for you always

Thursday, March 27, 2008

 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nothing special about today, except for cleo's birthday. :)
Hehe, celebrated in class during physics lesson. Was so cooooooool.
Happy birthday mother! :D love you tons k, now waiting for ning to come my house.
:D, going jogging with her later on. I've text mom to asked dad whether is he free tonight.
Cas I wanna ask him accompany me to play tennis tonight, I hope he's free.
):, aww. My muscle ache is still going on, oh so damn it. Next week going to run & swim.
Hahaha, so much outdoor activites already. Seldom go chilling outside, was so proud ok.
Cleo mother : don't think too much ok! :D everything's gonna be fine, look at the positive side.
ok, ning messaged me & said that she's going out now already. :) I haven't prepare, LOL!
=/, hahaha. She wanna come my house eat, she says she's hungry! :P Geeeeeeeeeeee.
Alright, online at night. Takecare guys! :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]