i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

 

Schools are pretty fine, [: yeah. Seriously, I love studying maths.
hahaha, but some questions that I couldn't solve are just too fuck up already.
Awww, I went for detention today with sis. Was like, finally go lei.
=/ Lol, skipped don't know how many times already. haha, The flowers.
I drew them during detention, Lol. I spent 1hour 30minutes. LOL!
Shading all over the place, hahaha. =x Tomorrow not attending school, haha.
Going Jurong HQ to report man, luckily is wednesday. That longlong day.
But I'll miss one day's lesson, I'm aware that I couldn't catch up.(awwww!)
Forget it, no choice. I'm the first to report, 10am tomorrow. Shag shag!
Ok, I'm gonna study real hard already. A bad news today, ):
Baoberh, don't sad alright. I love you! Roar, Somethings happened today.
Sigh, was moody already. I hope everyone buck up on your studies alright! [:
Jiayou jiayou, haha. I miss my zhongjie dearrrrrrrrrrr! :D
I love ANISIA SISTER! :D MUACK!
I miss you alot, & I to see you badly tmr & kiss & hug you.

Pulse of the innocence, heart of the opera.
Stand tall, hands reach up to the sky.
Sky is blue, blue of the original.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]