i'll be here for you always

Monday, March 10, 2008

 
There's a sin telling us what to, as we know it all along.
I prayed so deeply in my heart, knowing that we won't be together.
But as least, I've tried to get near you. Efforts that I've put it, 100%.
Even though I failed at least I could tell myself that I've tried my best.
You had never come across that I've liked you, you said something hurting.
I pretend nothing happen, covering up all those hurts along.
And I believe you could give me happiness, but not me.
As I walked along the street with rain pouring down, my mind is full of thoughts.
I guess this may be the farewell day for both of us, you don't like me. Don't you?
Why do you wanna make me fall in love so deeply, & didn't care about me.
God, only heaven sake knows. Just now, we were watching movie.
I aren't paying attention, but you caught my attention. For once & for all, ):
Please, don't hurt me down. I'm enough of you, every sight of you.
I'm happy, yet I'm sad when the time you left.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]