i'll be here for you always

Thursday, March 27, 2008

 
Till now I've no photos to post, god damn. Lol, -.-
Just now viewed my dearest slut's blog, hahaha. Call me auntie lei?!
Saddened already, someone change already. HAHAHA! =/
Had remedial in school just now, till 3.30pm. Wow, :D went home with ning sister.
Xoxo, I wanted to play tennis on saturday. Court full, damnnnn.
Another sad news, nevermind. Dad's coming home later already, :)
hahaha, I've got a partner to play tennis! :D, see which night is dad free.
So he could bring me to his friend's condo and play, hehe. Hopefully soon k.
Tomorrow's my dearest Cleomine mummy's birthday, she'll be dead tmr already. :/
Better watch out ok. Hahaha! I love her to the very shore, sweet of me eh? LOL.
I've joined track and field as my CCA, god bless me please. Every mon,wed & friday.
Got training, I guess I would be attending monday & wednesday at most.
If not, I really cannot tahan already. One time of training already made me goes mad.
really damn tiring, plus now I've got that stupid muscle ache. I wanna train basketball.
Someone teach me please, I wanna grow taller. There's alot of sports I wanna train.
Basketball,Badminton,Tennis & swimming. hahaha! :/, I guess it's impossible.
Too much already, maybe I'll go swimming on sunday? Tennis/Basketball on saturday.
And and, badminton on weekdays? Wow, my days are filled with sports.
can lose weight somemore, Lol. hahaha! oh yah, I wanna learn some instruments.
Talked about music instruments with my dearest sissy last night, haha.
Thanks to her, for giving me so much informations. :) I wanna learn violin, =/
Maybe this year or next? I don't know, mother still refused to let me learn till now.
aww, forget it. Hahaha, natalie sister wanna learn piano! :D, jiayou jiayou ok!
Next time we play our instrument together, hahaha. YAY, tmr's finally friday.
Thanks god, thanks god. :D, recently kept spending money in school for foods.
I wanna save everyday's pocket money, oh man. Sigh sigh, ): ): ): ): !
Seriously, I think that using computure isn't a fun thing. haha, it can be real bored.
But better then nothing to do, so no choice. Now waiting for mother to come home, :)
wanna talk to her, hahaha. & the same old thing, maths is killing meeeeeeeeeee!
Balloons filled with air.
Thousand voices, one song.
a million heart, a million peoples.
voices screamed up to the peak, excitement was out.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]