i'll be here for you always

Friday, April 25, 2008

 
1) At what age do you wish to marry.?
24.

2) Study hard or play hard.?
Study hard.

3) Who is the person you trust the most.?
My dearest sister. :D

4) Do you think you have enough confidence.?
Yes, sometimes.

5) If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be.?
I wanna be a tennis player, maybe.

6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain.?
Yes, it's true.

7) What is your goal for this year.?
Get promoted to seconday 4.

8) Do you believe in eternity love.?
No.

9) Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide.?
Lol, no.

10) What feeling do you love the most.?
When I learn something I wanted to learn most.

11) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half.?
Nothing.

12) What feeling do you hate the most.?
Being stupid.

13) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours.?
Yes, I hope my friends too.

14) Do you believe in GOD.?
Yes, because they're real.

15) What do you think is the most important thing in your life.?
Study and talents.

16) Who do you hope to be always there for you.?
Shiyu, Zining, Winnie.

17) Whose your best friends.?
Quite a number.

18) Who cares for you the most.?
Hahaha, alot. I could name Shiyu. :D

19) Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words .
Loveu.

20) -MAKE YOUR OWN QUESTION-
What I want to learn most?
Violin, Tennis, Tango dance. :D

I wanna learn tango.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]