i'll be here for you always

Sunday, April 27, 2008

 



















Exams are coming, yet I'm busy watching drama.
I guess it's all too late already, sigh. I'm gonna buck up during weekdays.
Few days ago, sister called me to chat. :) was happy to chat with her.
:D Hehehe. Sister, you must takecare of yourself ok. Dearest sister, <3.>
I know it's difficult to be your self, but please tolerate. As I'm here for you.
Weather was fucking fucking hot, like the sun was burning directly on me.
Cock up, I'm feeling so fed up because of the silly weather. ):
Yesterday went lot1 to grab somthing to eat at night, and shopped awhile.
So went renting drama show and bring home watch. :) was nice.
The drama is called ' KO one '. About fighting one, nice lei. :)
Just finish watch till disc 9, still long. Hahahaha. Gonna take a break first. :)
My imeem is not working, so couldn't insert songs. Awww, damnit.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]