i'll be here for you always

Monday, April 21, 2008

 
Hello hello.
I've brought my DS yesterday. It was like fucking expensive.
I guess I've been cheated or something.
Cause I've brought it for 456 bucks. I didn't expect it to be so much. -_-
But never mind, it's already been paid. No point talking now. :)
Brought a white one, haha. I paid everythig. Mommy doesn't want to pay.
Zzzz, I gave her the money when I reach home.
Collection my DS later, left it there to download some games.
Exams are next week, gosh gosh god. (Pray hard).
I felt so much silly because I'e just started studying this year.
Felt so foolish alright, gonna revise some subjects later on.
Mom says was right, I should buy my DS after exams.
So that I could concentrate studying, I wonder ..
how dad will react when he saw the DS. LOL, can't imagine. -_-"
Forget it, his away to taiwan for 3weeks. :) Miss daddy olright.
Mommy is going taiwan once daddy arrive singapore. ): !
How can. Both my parents are going in and out of singapore already!
Rahhhhhh. Such a terrible feeling for me alright. Have to study.
As well as my little sister. :)

I wanna pass my exams!
Oh yah, check it out. http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/xiia0nee/?action=view&current=MOV00107-1.flv
Bubu's video, hahaha.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]