i'll be here for you always

Thursday, April 10, 2008

 
Hello, to all my sweeties. :)
Today, I'm going to start blogging already. Hahaha, yup.
I aren't going for tomorrow's sports event. I bet alot of my friends didn't go.
:), Hahaha. I can see through all their hearts. Eheh ^^, hahaha.
I'm now currenly watching a drama called 'silence'. Pretty nice one, :)
Peoples, if you're interest you can watch from the internet. :D
I bet you'll love it, haha. I've just received my examination's timetable.
Gonna work very hard after I've finished my drama already.
If not, I'm gonna fail my mid-year examination(which I don't want to).
I hope all my friends/everyone are bucking up for their examninations alright.
Wish you all goodluck, maths is pretty hard to catch up I guess.
I really cannot understand the current chapter, god god. Study is killing me.
really killing me, I hope I'm as clever as my dad. Well, 'impossible'(hahaha).
:D Nevermind, I only pray that I can graduate 2years later. Without retaining.
My post seems to be all about studying studying, I hope you guys won't mind.
Because, Renee is insane I think. hahaha, :) Please be patient, Renee.
Studying takes time, you can't stuff everything at one time. (Exploded)!
I'm going bed soon, so tired now! I'm going to continue my drama tomorrow.
Now's only 9.33pm, Hahaha. I'm a pig, I KNOW I KNOW! :P
Goodnight sweets, loves.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]