i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

 

Photobucket

Shit me.



I don't know what's going on to me recently, I became so lazy for studying.
Sigh, today's math test. I'm gonna fail for sure, can anyone tell me what to do?
I guess at most I'll be getting 1/20 for today's test, how many blanks.
Almost the whole test paper, the first question is the only I know. -.-
GOD, I need a daily tutor man! ): Fuck ass. I guess I'm really gonna work hard.
I'll start studying later already, seriously I cannot tolerate my results. TSK.
There's alot of maths chapter which I don't understand, tmr's studying time.
Lmao, midyear exams are coming. I've haven't been studying daily.
>.<, I'm starting to be lazy for the beginning of the month.
I must keep studying constantly! Friends, please ask me out for studying.
): ): God, god. wanna die off already I tell you. All my subjects are so weak!
Like a lame, fuck up. I'm really very angry at myself now.
Don't know why my results and my achievement become like shit now!! FUCK.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]