i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

 
I miss my darling jiaxin alot alot can! :D Hahaha.
MUACKS, loveyou bitch. Ning's birthday will be celebrating this friday.
Not sure of who's going, but I'll sure celebrate for her. :)
No worries, my dearest dearest sister ning. XOXO.
Playing DS again, haha. Sucha cutie doggie! I seldom use my phone.
Don't know why, just simply don't care. LOL, left it there as if it's dead.
Had detention today with Jon, Priscillia. Hahaha, was so fun can.
Although the time was like damn long. But we enjoy ourself there. :D
I wanna go on diet already, seriously can't stand myself for eating.
God god. You know what? I've got 3 sets of mathematics worksheet to complete.
How long I need to take? How am I going to solve the question?
Who can answer for me. I've been going to interchange and take bus.
Cas if I aboard the bus nearby my bus stop, I'll be late for sure. -_-
Hahahaha.
Goodbye, sweet asses!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]