i'll be here for you always

Thursday, April 17, 2008

 
Lessons, Schools, Remedials are over.
Just for the day today, time flies so cocky. Things aren't easy.
Study are geting more and more difficult for me.
Ended school at 2, lunched with Jacintha & Jane. Remedial afterwards.
Tutor is what I need most. Tomorrow's is end of the week.
So therefore, mid-year is around the corner already. :(
The day is getting more and more nearer each time every minute pass.
Alright, nevermind. I've been sleeping for naps since this few days.
Why? Cause the weather was like, totally unbearable. :(
Had a number of homeworks today, intend to finished all up.
If not I'm gonna get scolding tomorrow from chinese teacher. :P
Didn't do = write green form. What a punishment. T.T
Poor students, gonna radically work hard. :) Congrats to me, Lol.
Yays, going out with mommy on this sunday. Town, :)
Finally get to go out, waited for 1345687321 years for this. :)



Replies to tags.
Siewhoon: Tag you whenever I go your blog ok?
Nat: Sister, hahah. My dearest sister! :)
Bren: Lol, really? Hahaha. :D
Jiaxin: Heyhey, haha. Copy you what thing? :P BLOG URL. Waited so long.
Yvonne: No ah, seldom go down le.
Celia: Hahaha, no cannot copy my already. I'm getting lan and lan-er. ):
Jiahui: Meimei, haha. Seeyou tomorrow. Lovesyou too ok.
Yumiko: Haha, LOVE! :D Today go home never tell me ah. ):
Babylin: love you you. :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]