i'll be here for you always

Monday, April 7, 2008

 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(lialia sister & me. :D )
Bad Hair Day.
Damndamn, don't know what's going on. And, I've a bad hair dayyyyy.
Aww, god damn it. My hair was like a opened curtain todayyyyy.
LOL, was so embarrased when I'm in school. Kept using my hand cover it. ):
I hope tomorrow isn't my bad hair day again, gaga. :P Picturessssss! :D
Taken with my lovelie sister. :) Loveyou alot alot ok! Have fun today.
Haha, schooling is fun. HAPPY HAPPY! :/, I've lots of friends with me.
Thanks to all, haha. Alright, went home with shiyu sister! God, I miss her ok!
Finally went home with her(smiling). Hehe, :) don't worry. we'll go out soon!
I miss my other sisters too, like anisia, sonia, vivan. Yup, love you all k.
Winnie mommy back in singapore already, haha. [: She can come my house alr.
Play and talk cock with me, :x XOXO. Gonna play tennis with Dad later,
@ his friend's condo in CCK. Lol, sweets. He's not working today and tmr.
But sad, he can't bring me to schooooool. Shag shag! ):
And and, there's a error in my blog. About the date, hahaha. Sometimes sot.
Lol, I don't care already. Can blog I'm already happy, hehehehe.
Sister(s), I love you all ok! :) MUACKKKKKKKKK. Photobucket

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]