i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 
Pictures of me and Nat sister. :)
Alot of people says we both look alike, LOL. Even teachers says so, hahaha.
She's cute right? ^-^, hahaha. Okay, today was a fuck*** sunny day.
Almost got heatstroke already, LOL. Stupid sun, damn damn.
So bright till I almost wanna sleep, don't feel like going out already. :)
My hair did change right? I've got a haircut ytd. For fringe, and came out like.
Quite regret, hahah. Cas It aren't straight. =/, but nevermind still.
I wanted to get some face mask from sasa and get my eyebrow trimmed later.
But, since so hot. I rather stay at home, study is quite bored already.
It's just the starting and I began to feel tired, so sucky. ): Zzzzzzzzz
SLEEPING TIME! :@
Replies to tags. :)
Zhongjie: Yeah loh, happy. :)
Celia: Haha, sister. Yup, very nice. Stylo. :P
xiaoCherry: I miss you too darling.
Peixuan: Darl, I've linked you already. My email is foo_renee@hotmail.com. :)
Babymantha: I miss you too! :F

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]