i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

 
Thanks mommy, :)



Hahaha, really a big thanks to mommy ok. She'd brought me alot of things.
:P. pencilcase, a digital watch, and more. She brought a bag for sister too. ):
Damn, I'm jealous. Why can't she use other bags that we have. -.-
I've got so many bags, she just take one and go. Why have to waste money.
Really waste loh, forget it. I've my own savings already, hahaha.
Clap clap hands, I've saved around 400 for myself. :) Today mommy about it.
It's really a good news ok, I don't know how should I spend my money.
I think I'm gonna buy a lighter for dad either on father's day or his b'day.
:) and maybe a pair of earrings or necklace for mommy, :D Hahahah.
It'd been so long since I use my money and spend on things for them already.
I told mommy I wanted to treat them to eat, she say want eat expensive one.
LOL, she thinks that I'm a millionare? LOLOL! Weirdo, I'm gonna be broke.
Xoxo, I'm damn full now lei. Just finished my snack, hahaha. :)
I hope my phone bill for this month won't burst alright, :/ Hahaha.
I'm not going school on friday, due to sports day. go there = sun tanning.
Lol, must well stay at home and sleep till night. Plus studying, hehehe.
Tmr's having chinese composition test, god god. Real for thissssssssss! ):
I haven't even go through my composition. Gonna be dead please.
Ning sister, please remember to bring dictionary tmr ok. :P
Goodluck for your test classmates! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]