i'll be here for you always

Friday, April 11, 2008

 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Today woke up around 8am, god it was damn early. XOXO.
Continued with my drama today, :) Haven't finish it till now, LOL.
Met sister at 1145, off to poly clinic to collect our MC(s).
But in the end, I didn't took mine. The queue for mine's just too long already.
Hahaha, nevermind. Take it as I accompany sister to take, :)
Alright, after that back home sweet home. with my drama again, haha.
Just now, had a really great and wonderful chat with honey. :)
It'd been so long till now, sweets. He's actually a thoughful guy, which I adores.
Hahah, nevermind. Drop that subject I guess. Back to ..
Photobucket
Gosh, how spicy and sour it is. I'm learning to eat spicy foods now, haha.
Sister say must practice in order to take spicy foods, finished half of this.
My stomach became painful, gosh. -.- It's really weird for me to eat spicy stuffs.
I'm really not to it, damn. Nevermind, without chilli is the best for me already.
Sorry sister, tomorrow can't go out with you. I love you still ok. :)
Gonna sleep now already, going in dreamland with honey. :D
Honey, wait for me ok! :DDDDD

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]