i'll be here for you always

Friday, May 16, 2008

 











































Celebrated mother's day with mommy today, as she's back.
ytd night was too tired to celebrate, sis called me to wake up in the middle of the night.
LOL. Was so so lazy, slept till this morning then. Alright.
Mommy's taiwan spree was cool, as she've brought a lot of things for me.
A hoodie that I wanted most too, haha. And a bucket bag, alright. :)
She says that taiwan had alot of teen's spree. Brought some taiwan magazines, haha.
Sweet, can kill my time already. & I've cancel off my blogshop's items.
Too lazy to get it already, Lol. alright, very bored now. At night mom's gonna go songka.
):, not coming home tonight. She's staying over a grandmother's house, aww.
The above, mostly are sister's pictures. LOL, and one is with her pink underwear.
Cute right? :) She keep asking me to delete, -.- No one will notice that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]