i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

 
Currently using lap top, YAY. :)
Tomorrow meeting Jane & Zining they all for breakfast. Hehehehe.
Gonna eat kaya-loti already. Wow, I miss it so much lei.
Didn't study much for tmr's humanitites, intend to study when I'm in bus.
Lol, did you notice the change in my blog? Though not tooo much.
But I just changed those informations. :P I hope it looks nicer & unique ok.
Hahaha, nevermind. Roar, so sleepy today. My neck really hurts.
Zining has no exams tomorrow, so envy her alright. But she's having on friday.
:P Meanwhile I can go home, Hahaha. Fair lah, nevermind. :)
I'm going to sleep soon already. Now's only 9.30pm, I know I'mma pig ok.
Don't need say, save your breath. xoxo, my eyes are shutting.
My mind are sleeping, flying in the other soul. Oh yah, something to say.
): My parents are leaving singapore, not only mom. Is dad too already.
Dad just came back, now gonna go the don't know what country again.
Zzzzz. Nobody to bring me out and eat, mommy ask me to takecare my family.
Well, I'll try. In fact this is not the first time both my parents went overseas.
hahaha, it' has been quite awhile already lah. Lol, but still not used to it.
Just finish uploading some new songs into my phone, Yay. Can listen tmr le.
:) Hehehe, pray hard that tomorrow's paper is easy for me. As today's hard. ):
Gonna cry soon already, having class chalet this month. :P
For planning, credit goes to jiahui & liqing. Hahaha, gonna celebrate already! :D
Sweeeeeeeeets.
I thought about your name when I'm alseep.
I do think of you.
That shows how much I miss you.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]