i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

 
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm really very very very chubby. ):

Had been surfing nets after school when I'm at home.
I'm really dead bored right now. Exams & more exams.
Tomorrow's paper start at 10.45am, yay. :) Can go school later.
Hahahaha. Alright, looking forward to friday = last paper. :P
Really happy alright. Seriously, I miss my yumiko sister & winnie mother truckloads.
:) I wonder how've they been doing. It really take my thinking away.
Yumiko sister : Study hard lei. gonna be last paper already, happy right? :D
Meeting winnie mom to somewhere this saturday. :)
She says she's gonna collect present from her friend or something.
Roar. Ok. Mommy's leaving singapore on saturday too.
To taiwan for a week. ): Aww. Dad's at home, = DIE. damndamn. Shagshag.



Tags reply.
To TH'DELICIOUS : Lol. Thanks, I'll visit soon. :)
To Jessia : Hahaha, sure hon. :D
To Sona cutiecute : Cutiecute, link you when I'm free ok? Loves.
To Zhongjie : hahaha, thanks. Sorry, been busy this few days.
To YANXU : Sure, time & date. :) Looking forward to pool with you.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]