i'll be here for you always

Saturday, May 24, 2008

 
Hello. I've changed my blogskin into a simple one.
Guess it really had to be rewind already, I feel like deleting my past.
It's really kinda fustrated to see those history, aww.
won't be putting up tagboard, sorry. I've got no time to care anymore.
Well, anything just email me or something k. I was really pissed off just now.
Because my mom, the way she talk somehow was like not happy?
Okay, forget it then.
My gums are hurting so much, being irritated by my tongue.
Not much songs caught my ears recently, so my emotions are real down.
My mind seems to be in critical condition, feels like gonna explode anytime.
Seriously, I shouldn't think that much anymore. I'm linking people soon.
Don't worry k. Had been thinking, I've not gotten a boyfriend for so long.
Wow, it's really amazing right. Hahaha! :) Renee's feeling proud now.
Gott'cha, sweets.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]