i'll be here for you always

Saturday, May 10, 2008

 
Heyhey, hello everyone including my precious mdds'. :)
Today went bugis with winnie mother, haha.
:D Yup, been spending money. I really don't wanna go out anymore.
My heart really aches when I spend a single cent olright, tsk.
Didn't snap any photos today, nothing to upload. LOL! :D
Been glued to my blogsong now, I found that it's really very very nice k.
:P To myself only I guess, haha. Painted my nails pink-red colour.
Wow, so striking. But the colour seems to be very "qiao", awwww.
Brought skin care products today with W.mother, ahaha. She say very worth.
For spending money on skins, olright. I don't know ok, life w/o parents.
Tsk, both of them not here today. Mommy reached taiwan already,
she just texted me that she've reached there. While Dad playing mahjong,
at aunt's house over tonight. ): Shag shag, I can't get into sleep alright.
Now's already 11:45pm, tsktsk. I've no school till wednesday, sweeeee.
:D, Rah. I'm very bored, waking up and make breadfast for sister if possible.
Feel like cooking some stuff, LOL! :P ok, I'm seriously in love with pups.
Xoxo, I really hate people who abuse animals ok. Don't let me catch'ya, fuckers.
Off to the finish line

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]