i'll be here for you always

Saturday, May 10, 2008

 
Intend to stay at home for the whole day today, was bored.
Finding some tv'drama maybe could kill my boredom today. :P
Changed my blogskin, haha. Busy searching for skins olright.
Damn, very bored right now. Gonna do mask later on, for my fuck face k.
What should I post about? Seriously, I don't know what to write.
Lol, lol. I miss my jiaxin alot lei! Hahaha, :) darli. Happy to see this?
:/ You're the one I love forever! hahaha, My darli slut. :P Muacks!
K. I'm bloated now, finished one big big plate of mashed potatos! ):
Damn, really regret eating it k. Ytd thunderstorm again! ):
Scare me upside down, damn. Why must it be at night?! While I'm sleeping alone.
_l_ olright. I've no idea for buying what for mommy on friday.
So, decide to buy mother's cake. hahaha, :) gonna give her a suprise.
Lol, I don't even know what time is her flight on friday! -_-"
Tomorrow gonna play pool with cousin, haha. He ask me to play with him de ok.
:) Actually we wanna go on ytd, but I'm down to bugis. Postpone-d to tmr.
Hahaha, looking forward. I'm gonna dress myself innocent-ly. :P LOL!
Now talking to cousin, he say tomorrow not free he go cycling.
really pissed off luh, he asked me first. Then now backingout, stupid him.
He say at night, hope he isn't kidding k. Stupid you, yanxu! >.<
I tell you, next time you want meet me. Don't go promise your friend anything.
Understand? Lol, better meet me tomorrow ah. -_-" Time time time!
Maybe tomorrow morning going cycling with mdds around cck.
Hahaha, cooooool lei. If really going tomorrow, long time ever since I cycled.
Wanna link small retarded from mdd de, but I don't know her url. -.-
I'm seriously lack of sleep, hahaha. Tired tired. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]