i'll be here for you always

Thursday, May 8, 2008

 
Photobucket
Just with this tiny tiny picture will do. :)
Ok. Today woke up at 8.20am don't know why so early either.
Perhaps, eager to get to school? Time flies today olright, I could say so.
Wrote 2pages of craps for humanites, LOL! Seriously all craps.
About death & all stuff. Tomorrow's physics & Chemistry. God god god.
Had tution for Chemistry just now, gonna kill me. 3hours = dead meat.
Seriously, I don't like getting tutored for so long. Plus, my tution teacher ..
really angry can. I refused to look at the book, she throw my pen on my head.
_l_, was damn pain ok. Showed her attitude till she went home. I'm fustrated.
What a teacher lei. Wow, you must be proud that you're a teacher right.
Tsktsk.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]