i'll be here for you always

Thursday, May 1, 2008

 
Mommy helped me with a mask yesterday, so minttttt.
:) Finally get to asked mommy to do me a mask lei, waited for so long.
Today's mother tongue paper was fuck hard. -_-" But yet, I tried my best.
I've read through all questions carefully/clearly. Took quite long to finish.
:P I hope I can pass, ): Roar. I'm going swimming and gym with ning sis later.
Hahaha, we're gonna swim till 10pm. Wah, sure die off one. :/
Eating chicken rice now, felt so sick of it. Had been eating for days. ):
I'm really getting fatter, I need exercise. Mom said so, as Reyna is getting thinner.
But still, she has a been appetite. HAHAHA! Good luck then.
Monday's having English, that's more worst still. God, Gosh, God.
:D Daddy is back in singapore! YAY. Miss him to the shore already. :)
He's not repairing his car. Due to battery flat, I wanna ask him to bring me out.
I feel like playing poooooooooool with daddy tomorrow. Plus bowling.
Whole family, haha. But pool only me & daddy play. Hahahaha.
Gonna upload photo if there's photo later on. :P Muacks. Love everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]