i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

 
















Pictures of me and my sweetie sweetie sister. :)
Went out with her today, as she suddenly called me. hahaha. :D
Luckily today only spend 2bucks, if not gonna die off already.
Yup, I've ordered two tees from blogshops. Simple tees, which cost me SGD19.
Ok lah, really alot of discount. I've ordered a top from sister's blogshop too.
Hahaha, well. I really think the blogshop's thing is really very nice ok.
I feel like having all of them, but I'm really broke now. Forget it luh.
Alright, I'm gonna save money now. As our promise, sister.
We're gonna buy D.Cameras together right, hahaha. :D I wanna a black one.
Seems pretty coool ok, Rah. There's so much things I need to buy.
I really wanna work, but can't. damn, lack of money. Hahaha.
Now's 10.08pm, tired. & Renee is off to bed! :) Nights peeps.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]