i'll be here for you always

Sunday, May 18, 2008

 























From the bottom of my heart, every single words said I mean it.
There's a thousand of wishes being prayed every single day.
It's not about love, but about friendship.
There's something I want to say to all my friends/close ones.
I really cherish you all very well, there's a million of thanks in my heart.
Thanks shiyu sister for being there when I needed you most, the time we chat we played.
I really love you alot and alot alright. :) I know I can't afford to lose you. Muacks.
Winnie mother, I wanna thanks you too. :) For being there to make fun of me,
your jokes can really make me laugh for the whole day alright. Thanks for sleeping with me,
eating with me, dancing with me, playing with me. I love you too.
Thanks lau zi ning sister, for being such great sister/classmates. Teaching me studies,
watching the aeroplanes boarding together, being such wonderful elder sister to me.
Let me in everything I do, thanks alot from the bottom of my heart.
Seriously, I can't afford to lose this 3 of you alright. <3




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]