i'll be here for you always

Monday, May 12, 2008

 











:) Went cycling with small retarded today, only both of us luh.
No one going, shag. So lonely, ok. Lunched at KFC today.
Cycled all the way to plaza ok, was so far. ): Tired tired.
I'm just back from tennis, two hours of tennis with daddy. Pain*
My hand really hurts olright, damn thing. At first I could hit nicely, but.
later my hand got really twisted, I kept aiming like shit. Bull shits.
I really hate ok, hate the feeling. I kept pratice till I've got the ball.
I really wanna play tennis properly, I swear k.
Don't know where to go tomorrow, well. I'm just gotta get bathe now! :P
Smelly Renee, LOL.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]